Update: Giveaway is now closed.
Can’t make it to Italy any time soon, but want to try some Italian supermarket souvenirs? I’m giving away an Italian not-exactly-coffee break!
Here’s what’s inside:
- Orzo Bimbo – A caffeine-free coffee alternative packaged in a container sure to make you chuckle every time you open your cabinet. (more on orzo here)
- Ghiottini Cantucci – Authentic Tuscan biscotti, made in Firenze.
- Ritter Sport Espresso Chocolate – From Germany, but Italian-inspired!
And here’s how to enter – one entry per email address (required):
- Click over to Our Tuscan Family Adventure post, and pick which item on our Italian bucket list you enjoyed the most.
- Then come back here, and leave a comment telling me which post was your favorite and why.
- You must leave a comment on THIS post; comments on the Tuscan Family Adventure post will NOT count!!
Extra entries – may be earned once per day:
- Facebook – Share the giveaway on your timeline, and then come back here and leave a comment letting me know you did so. (If you haven’t liked TTM on Facebook yet, now would be a good time to do that!)
- Twitter – Tweet about the giveaway, and then come back here, and leave a comment letting me know you did so.
- Pinterest – Pin your favorite image from the post you chose from Our Tuscan Adventure. Then come back here, and leave a comment letting me know you did so.
- Tag – Make sure to use @T_Travel_Mama and #tuscancoffeebreak where applicable!
Other fine print:
Contest ends on Friday, October 11, at 6pm EST. A winner will be chosen at random and notified via email within 48 hours. Winners must claim their prize within five days, or a new winner will be chosen. Contest open to readers worldwide. Giveaway sponsored by Thrifty Travel Mama.
Congratulations to Manda – look for an email from me soon 🙂
Learn how to make pasta, ravioli, marinara, and ragu. I love experiences like that!
Oh!!!! So glad I clicked over! I say Cycling the City Walls of Lucca. I am biased. I walked them this past summer 🙂 I fell in love with that city. It was my first taste of Italy!
Gladly shared on my blog’s FB page 🙂 https://www.facebook.com/TheThreeUnder/posts/621921994495182
It’s hard to choose, either Cycle the City Walls of Lucca or Swimming in the Ligurian Sea. Both look so amazing and fun. I’d just have to do both 🙂
I would like to Swim in the Ligurian Sea and take in the Cinque Terre
Pingback: Is Tuscany Kid-Friendly? The Good, The Bad, and 3 Ideas to Engage Little Travelers | Thrifty Travel Mama
I tweeted. https://twitter.com/mandaoverturf/status/387915616935350273
I pinned the giveaway .
Cycle the walls of Lucca!! Bike fan here 🙂
(first comment as Janice)
10/9 shared on FB:
not sure why my comment didn’t show? I pinned here:
I tweeted. https://twitter.com/mandaoverturf/status/388282063272411136 10/10
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/331014641332854798/. I pinned.
previous pin was for 10/9
10/10 shared on FB:
Pingback: Mishaps: Our Not-Exactly-Perfect Italian Adventure | Thrifty Travel Mama
I tweeted. https://twitter.com/mandaoverturf/status/388659609587564545
10/11 pinned (I love how even the ice cream is on wheels) 🙂
10/11 shared on FB: